Build the Honda Element Micro Camper you want with our modular system
Turn your Honda Element into a micro camper for two in minutes.
Remove the system, reinstall the rear seats and you have a daily driver that seats four
• Each of the four components works alone and in combination with the other components
• Each component is built by hand, to order, in Asheville, North Carolina
• Components are fully assembled ready for install
• Complete install or removal is less than 10 minutes without any permanent modifications to the Element
• Drive away and camp that night
• The Element's original center console and armrests must be removed for complete install, basic socket set tools required. This installation is easily reversed should the owner wish to install the system in another Element or return the car to its original configuration.
• When the complete system is installed, the Honda Element only has two seat belts located on the Front seats. Our modular system allows a Single Rear seat to be installed (instead of the Storage Cabinet & Desktop) allowing travel for three passengers. This rear seat can be configured to allow full use of the Bed/Bench.
• Together the complete package weight is approximately 150lbs. Removing the Elements original rear seats nets you 85lbs. Therefore only adding 65lbs to the Element when installed..